I visited so many wonderful places during my trips to Florida (including Georgia, South Carolina and Virginia) and Texas (including Louisiana and Ohio) that it was hard to pin down just five great stories, but here they are:
- Tea, anyone? Discover how tea is grown at the Charleston Tea Plantation on Wadmalaw Island.
- Celebrate libraries with Flat Andy Learn how Andrew Carnegie became Tampa Public Library’s anniversary mascot.
- Colonial Williamsburg is a foreign country Re-think how historical people lived and thought in Virginia’s living history community.
- A multi-sensory urban oasis Hear the roar of the water at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.
- A digital twist on the library Imagine the library of the future at BiblioTech in San Antonio.